Sunday, May 27, 2007

UFOS ARE REAL

There’s no debating it at this point, there aren’t thousands of professional hoaxers that spend day in and day out creating hoaxes to get little to no recognition for them.


Money talks, right? Wouldn’t the hoaxers be creating more and selling them for profit?


These video captures, I find, are the most credible videos I’ve seen to date, I’d like to know if others have any more information on these specifics videos


UFO IN ASIA

Add to My Profile | More Videos


BROOKLYN UFOS

Add to My Profile | More Videos


THIS VIDEO REALLY MAKES ME THINK TWICE, MULTIPLE SIGHTINGS, NATURAL REACTIONS…WAS THIS EVER ON THE NEWS?


BULGARIA UFO

Add to My Profile | More Videos


ITALY HOVERING DRONE

Add to My Profile | More Videos


UFO OVER MEXICO

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Now the question I have about UFOS, is not whether they exist or not, but whether the global power elite is in control of what’s happening on that level or vice-versa?





Are these the spy drones that are supposed to be patrolling our skies?


When you talk about the New World Order, you can document it, prove it journalistically, physically, tangibly exists…but with UFO’s, there’s been such strict secrecy on the subject, that any mention of it automatically lumps you into the tin foil hat wearing, big foot chasing stereotype that the general public has of anything that goes contrary to the establishment line, although that’s quickly changing.


REAGAN ALIEN THREAT

Add to My Profile | More Videos


IN RELATION TO CROP CIRCLES, where the establishment media tries to spin away the phenomenon as stoners going out in fields all over the world, making this intricate, mathematically precise renditions of everything from





TO THE MAYAN CALENDAR








THIS NEXT PHOTO, I CAN UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE GOING OUT IN THE FARMLAND WITH SOME PLANKS AND GOING CRAZY TILL THE MORNING









BUT THIS? WITH SUCH FRACTAL, GEOMETRICALLY ACCURATE PRECISION?



















This gives me hope for the future, knowing that there is a lot more to this physical life than accumulating privately printed Illuminati talismans & hoarding trinkets made by slaves in third world nations.


ORBS CREATING CROP CIRCLES

Add to My Profile | More Videos


CROP CIRCLE FORMING II

Add to My Profile | More Videos


CROP CIRCLE COMPLEXITIES

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments:

About Me

My photo
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, Canada
"I'm sick of feeling impotent, watching the world burn, in the era of apocalypse, waiting my turn"-Immortal Technique

Montreal Pyramid

Montreal Pyramid
The Capstone glows at night